Sunday, February 15, 2009

Feeling good

I just returned from my training ride today, 50 miles of tempo/sprinting/climbing/etc etc. I felt good, starting to regain some form after many weeks on the trainer. Throughout the ride I kept a high pace(no computer, that's how i roll) and rode hard up every roller and hill on 9w. It feels good to be on the bike after so many mindless hours on the trainer. As long as I can get in a few more rides like this before March 7 I should be in race condition.

Hopefully everyone else in the ECCC has been logging up miles and improving their fitness, we've been working hard at Stevens and look to do well again this season. Oh yea, I'm watching the ToC today which should be interesting. I'm betting on Cavendish to take the sprint in today's flat stage, but the best part about today's stage is that the Astana is riding on training bikes as thier race rigs were stolen last night. You don't believe me then check this link and have a laugh like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment