Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My first post

So this is my first post; I've never really been into blogs as I'm more of a forum type of person. Either way, I'll be writing about my training and racing for this year. So naturally expect to hear several rants about rides, racers, traffic, etc...

I'm currently in the middle of a micro cycle in my training plan. Working on time trialing and climbing as they both use similar muscle groups. So far so good, I'm about 6lbs off my target weight and my power and fitness are steadily improving. By the end of the cycle I should be right where I need to be for the start of my season on March 7 at Rutgers.

So for the time being I am going to work on bringing the weight down and getting stronger, the only limiters I have now are class, beer, homework, and women. Oh wait, some of those limiters may not be conducive to a good racing season :)

No comments:

Post a Comment