Sunday, February 8, 2009

Oh boy, cracked frame

So I found yesterday that I cracked my Trek Madone....yeah it sucks. It was creaking on my training ride in the morning, so I took to my bike shop and had the mechanic look at it. Long story short, the frame is shot.

On the bright side, this means I'm getting a new frame. Well first I need to come up with the money for it, so we'll see how the search goes. As far as my training ride goes, it went well. We did 45 miles of race drills and honestly it felt good. Mainly b/c I've been on the trainer for several weeks and was starting pull my hair out.

At Stevens we are in the midst of planning our race and so far so good. We still need some sponsors and several other things, but we should be able to get everything ready for it. Also as far as the Intro category goes, my coach from Montcliar my make an appearance do some coaching that day for the new ECCC racers.

As promised, here are some pics of the 2009 stevens jersey.



No comments:

Post a Comment