Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Training Status

I just got back from a very tough trainer workout. I led my my fellow Stevens riders through a very intense TT pyramid. We did a 1-2-3-5-3-2-1 min session one day after a tough power workout. Everyone was hurting, but no one complained about having tired legs.

We are progressing well as a team, and I'm getting stronger with each interval session. I'm looking forward to the first race weekend of the ECCC road season, but I may jump the gun and race in Prospect Park on Feb 28. I know the cat 4 there is very squirley, but at this point I think everyone just about wants to get February over with and start the hammerfest that is March.

I will soon be posting the status of the Stevens Crit as well as some pics of my fellow teammates. In the meantime, I'm going to get some hw done. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment