Monday, April 13, 2009

Yale Weekend pics and recap

Recap: we came, we saw, we got rained on...that's a quick summary of Saturday. We didn't stay for the circuit, mainly because we're allergic to rain. Sunday, I attack on lap 2. Big mistake, i hadn't really found a rhythm yet but said what the hell let's attack. Naturally I couldn't recover afterward and ended up finishing last. Oh well, such is bike racing. Our D team did well with podium finishes in the TT and Circuit races. Even though my season is not going that great, it makes me feel all warm and tingly inside to see my team mates develop into better riders as the season progresses. That's more important to me than results, helping and watching my teammates become stronger and smarter racers.

Well here are some pics of us moseying around the parking lot on Saturday.












My favorite picture is the one of the worm, that pretty much sums up our weekend. There are few more adventures that we had on Saturday, fortunately I'm not as crude as some other bloggers and won't be posting pictures of us boozing it up at the hotel. Long story short, some people ended up falling asleep with their shoes on :)

Most of us will not be at Dartmouth this coming weekend, the semester is winding down here at Stevens so we're all pretty swamped w/ schoolwork. We'll have a few people there, hopefully they can represent well and bring back some points.

No comments:

Post a Comment